What a great way to end 2009 with a live appearance, tomorrow, January 31, 2009, on Good Day L.A. CH. 11 Fox. I will be on the 9 Am. Hour.
I hope you will watch.
Once again a safe and healthy new years to all of you.





I will be taking callers and reading on Infinitequest.com christmas day night at 9 pm EST with my colleagues and friends John Edward and Jonathan Lewis. Looking forward to connecting with you!


Hello Seattle!




Hello Seattle! I will be seeing you on January 7th 2010! Can't wait to read for you! The sessions are small and everyone gets a reading. There are a few openings left so check out char.net or contact Steve at char@char.net for more details.
FYI for those of you who live in L.A., I am finally planning a speaking event for sometime in January. EmailChar@char.net for more details.
Hellooooooooooooo Holland! I am so excited to launch my new book and TV series at the end of January 2010!!!!!!!! Hope you can make it to the launch





Remember, the future can change at any second because of someone else's decision or actions. So we are all responsible to be insync with energy so we can change with change. Take care and "LISTEN"!


The editing of my new show in Holland "Char on The Spot" is going great! I am grateful for my team at Endemol NL and RTL NL for helping me help others!


My dear friend and colleague John Edward has launched an amazing new web network called Infinite Quest. I will be hosting it next week Tuesday December 8th and Wednesday December 9th 9:00pm-10:30 pm Eastern Standard Time, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Sign up for infinitequest.com
Infinite Quest : Home

infinitequest.com
Infinite Quest is your one stop portal for all things metaphysical. Psychic John Edward, Astrologer Alan Oken, and able colleagues from around the world provide interactive access to psychic readings and information.







So many of you are asking when I will be in your area. It is so much fun to read for the groups you put together as well. The "Girls night out" groups are really fun, as well as families and friends who want to experience connecting with your loved ones on the other side. I am not leaving the guys out :-) below are some places I will be for the next few months! The new year is approaching so fast! Hope you are caught up on holiday plans! When I landed from Houston last night I went to "Toys Are Us". I think Steve and I had more fun than the kids! I was in Houston Texas Tuesday. It was great to see Deborah Duncan and the people at Great Day Houston! The show will air on January 1st 2010. I am looking forward to going back there at the end of February to be on the show again and for my group events. Check out char.net if you live in the area and want to sign up for a small group reading.

Char







Many of you have heard me say over and over again how important prayer is. That's because thoughts are much more powerful than most people understand. Thoughts are things. Thoughts create reality. We can manifest things with our thoughts. At this time of year, it is a time to reflect. A time to think about the blessings in our lives. It is a time to give thanks for all that we have to be grateful for. A time to send an energy of appreciation through thought to the universe. It has been a difficult time for many. Life is much easier when we see our cup half full, rather half empty. I wish you the courage to face the challenges on your path, the confidence to achieve your goals, and the faith to know you are guided and protected.I am grateful for all your love and support in helping me help others. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.Love and Thanks,


Char

Become a Facebook fan-

Char Margolis -Psychic Intuitive.


Char's books are published in numerous languages. Char Margolis has toured the globe teaching her work.

Facebook-Be a fan of Char -Share with others.

Great Char Margolis Links
Source: infinitequest.com
Infinite Quest is your one stop portal for all things metaphysical. Psychic John Edward, Astrologer Alan Oken, and able colleagues from around the world provide interactive access to psychic readings and information.
Visit Char At